Last Updated on November 8, 2022 by Suzy
One thing we love to do when we go away with the caravan is to have a BBQ. They are so convenient and a perfect way to eat when you are on holiday. We are lucky because our caravan has a hook-up for a gas BBQ in one of the side flaps. Because of this, we have a small portable gas BBQ that we take around with us.
There are lots of other options though if you don’t have one. You could go electric, try disposable BBQs or take a good old-fashioned coal BBQ away with you. Here is my selection of 10 of the best Caravan BBQs. A lot of these are also great for camping. You can choose your favourite to suit you and your caravan set-up. If you click on a link in this piece, we may earn affiliate revenue.
- Campingaz Party Grill 400 Camping Stove. All-in-One Portable Camping BBQ, Outdoor Grill & Stove. Small Gas Barbecue 2.000 Watt, Tabletop BBQ
- Powerful: The fully adjustable 2000 W gas stove runs on Campingaz gas cylinders R907/R904 (runtime: 19 hours, 30 minutes/ 12 hours, 30 minutes); push and turn piezo ignition for convenient lighting (match free)
- Easy cleaning and transport: The compartment collects grease; pan support, grids and griddles are dishwasher safe; all elements fit inside the device – thanks to detachable legs and lockable lid
- Cooks up to 15 portions of food, suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Non-stick and easy-clean removable plates
- Angled cooking plates drain away fat and grease from foods Into integrated drip tray
- Variable temperature control and gauge to view cooking temperature
- Table Top BBQ With Lava Rock
- Butane Or Propane
- Operates Directly with Hose and regulator (Not Included)
- Size 48 x 29.5 x 28.5cm
- Cooking Area 42 x 27cm
- Folding Gas Barbecue Combo. BBQ Trolley Portable Picnic Table Top Stove
- 3 in 1 Combo Portable Gas Barbeque, Running on either propane or butane
- Easy to assemble. Two fold-out side shelves.
- Sturdy folding trolley with wheels. Can be fuelled with either propane or butane. Piezo ignition. Variable heat control.
- Large single stainless steel burner. Flame tamer control. Chrome grill. Heat output: 3.9kw.
- Standing Size: 115cm x 43cm x 95cm.
Cooking Area: 43cm x 35cm
Crusader Portable Gas Barbeque BBQ Combo Wheel Trolley Table Top Cooker
- Portable camping or caravanning fire pit with BBQ grill, folding legs and carry bag
- Use for camping, at the beach or in your back garden
- The camping bowl has a mesh lid and a wood grate. High-temperature black paint finish
- Made from steel and finished in black heat-resistant paint
- Lightweight but strong portable barbecue
- Measures 56 cm width by 39 cm height
- Bonnington Kingfisher OUTBBQ2 Portable Barrel BBQ
- Stainless steel
- Grills included
- Lay flat for double grill use
- 41.4 x 28 x 35.5 cm
- 2 X Party size Instant BBQs. Each pack contains 2 Family size disposable barbeques each feeding ten people
- Perfect for picnics, festivals, parties and more!
- The instant BBQ is easy to light and ready to cook on within twenty minutes and cooks for up to 1.5 hours.
- Non-Stick Coating, Removable Surface, Temperature Control, Anti-Splash, Oil Guide Port Design
- Notebook Folding Grill – Portable Picnic BBQ with Chrome Plated Cooking Grid (Black)
- Now you can have a barbecue pretty much anywhere. The ingenious design means it will fold completely flat, making it very convenient for taking to the beach, on a camping trip or anywhere you want. Just be sure to use it on a flat, sturdy surface.
- The Notebook Folding Grill may be compact but, with a cooking area of just under 45cm x 30cm, there is plenty of room for mouthwatering burgers and sausages or whatever you fancy cooking up at your next picnic.
- This clever little BBQ is incredibly easy to use. Simply unfold, add the wire racks and you are ready to go.