Last Updated on November 15, 2022 by Suzy
Stranger Things The Experience at Brent Cross in London is an immersive experience featuring a brand-new Stranger Things Storyline based on the iconic Netflix show.
This post contains affiliate links
Have you ever wanted to be the protagonist of a Stranger Things adventure? Now your chance has arrived. The Stranger Things The Experience throws you headfirst into your favourite show.
You will join Eleven, Dustin, Mike, Lucas, Max and Will for a very special episode starring you. Venture inside Hawkins Lab for a 45-minute immersive experience. Afterwards, you can then explore an 80’s themed Mix-Tape medley with food and drinks, special merchandise, photo ops and more. You are welcome to hang in the Mix-Tape as long as you’d like.
It is a stunning production with talented actors, immersive sets and impressive special effects. Your favourite intrepid heroes need some help getting to the bottom of Hawkins’s latest supernatural mystery.
The experience is recommended for ages 13+. All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Due to the nature of the experience and the special effects children under the age of 5 will not be admitted.
This link above takes you to the Fever website. This is the ONLY place where you can purchase tickets for this event.
- Open on selected dates from now until the 8th of January 2023
- Opening hours – Wednesdays-Thursdays 4 pm – 9 pm
Fridays – 4 pm – 9 pm
Saturdays-Sundays 11 am – 9 pm (hours may differ during the Christmas period)
- Duration – 45 minutes – 1 hour, although there is no time limit once you have passed through the entry area.
- Address – Troubarour Brent Cross Studios, Tiling Rd, NW2 1LW
- Prices – Tickets start at £41 per person with a reduced price for youth (ages 5-17).
- There is no on-site parking. There is some parking available for customers with accessibility needs. The nearest station is Brent Cross Underground Station.
- Dressing for the occasion is highly encouraged, the 80s is calling.